Master's Level Therapist Full Time
Plum behavioral Health Services currently has openings for a licensed therapist with experience and interest in working with individuals and families of all ages. Therapy is offered primarily at agency offices and through our teletherapy services. Therapists provide a wide range of clinical services including conducting initial clinical assessments, developing and implementing treatment plans, and providing individual/ family/group therapy, as well as weekly consultation.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work from a graduate school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, or Master's Degree in Counseling from an accredited counseling/therapy program accepted by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau with 60 credit hours of graduate work and the required practicum acceptable for licensure in Indiana.
- Social workers must maintain an Minnesota or Wisconsin License as a Clinical Social Worker, as eligible. Marriage and Family Therapists must maintain an Minnesota or Wisconsin License as a Marriage and Family Therapist, as eligible. Licensed Professional (Clinical) Counselors must maintain a Minnesota or Wisconsin License as a Licensed Professional or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, as eligible.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good usage of the English language; reading, writing, and speaking required.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and documentation.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
For more information please email your resume to: